By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the engineering services company L&T (NS: LART ) Technology Services Ltd (NS: LTEH ) surged almost 6% to Rs 5,682 apiece at 2:50 pm on Wednesday, touching its 52-week high value.
The shoot in the company’s stock came after the company announced in a press release on November 17, that it had been selected as the engineering partner of the GPU producing major NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA ) and the telecom software company Mavenir Private Holdings II Ltd (NASDAQ: MVNR ), to ‘accelerate the adoption of industry’s first converged AI-on-5G platform’.
In this project, the two technologies 5G and Artificial Intelligence will be linked together to significantly improve the performance of solutions and applications, while reducing the complexities and time involved in processing huge amounts of data in real-time, securely and cost-effectively.
The Vadodara-based engineering services company will help Mavenir with customising, integrating and deploying the artificial intelligence-based solutions and applications so that they can successfully be deployed on the ‘AI-on-5G’ platform of NVIDIA.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.