Investing.com - Litecoin was trading at $131.077 by 09:12 (03:42 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Monday, down 36.27% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage loss since Thursday, March 12, 2020.
The move downwards pushed Litecoin's market cap down to $9.902B, or 1.04% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, Litecoin's market cap was $14.099B.
Litecoin had traded in a range of $124.505 to $170.547 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, Litecoin has seen a drop in value, as it lost 5.87%. The volume of Litecoin traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $12.259B or 6.66% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $124.5050 to $185.6710 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, Litecoin is still down 68.79% from its all-time high of $420.00 set on Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $34,255.3 on the Investing.com Index, down 19.62% on the day.
Ethereum was trading at $1,054.97 on the Investing.com Index, a loss of 24.23%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $647.157B or 68.06% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Ethereum's market cap totaled $123.965B or 13.04% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.