By Puneet Sikka
Investing.com -- Latent View Analytics Ltd (NS: LATN ) made its debut 2 days ago and it has continued its upsurge since then. At around 9.40 am today, the stock was hovering above the Rs 650 levels, more than triple its issue price of Rs 197. The IPO got the best ever subscription with a subscription of 326 times. The company is a leading player in the data analytics services market in India. Other than data and business analytics, the services provided by the company include various digital solutions.
The IPO contagion seems to have caught up with One 97 Communications Ltd (NS: PAYT ) as well. After a worse opening in which the stock plunged by 40% in the first two days, the stock has made a smart comeback and is currently trading above 1,800 levels. Although it is still trading at a discount from its issue price of Rs 2,150 per share, it has seen buying interest from FIIs (Foreign Institutional Investors) looking for bargain hunting at lower levels.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.