By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ): The country’s largest auto manufacturer will work jointly with Toyota to launch an SUV model at the latter’s facility, starting in August, and will compete against Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NS: REDY ): The pharma giant has acquired a portfolio of branded and generic injectable products from the US-based Eton Pharmaceuticals for $50 million.
Infosys (NS: INFY ): According to the IT major’s co-founder and chairman Nandan Nilekani, the major has given a capital return of more than Rs 24,100 crore, along with a total dividend of Rs 31/share and a share buyback of over Rs 11,000 crore in 2021-22.
Zomato (NS: ZOMT ): The online food aggregator’s board of directors have approved the acquisition of Blinkit for a consideration of Rs 4,447.48 crore in a share-swap deal. The amount is 43% lower than Blinkit’s last valuation of over $1 billion, stated reports.
Bajaj Auto (NS: BAJA ): The company's board will meet on Monday (June 27) to consider the share buyback proposal. The price and other details related to the deal will be disclosed after the meeting.
Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ): RBI has reappointed Rajiv Anand as the private lender’s deputy managing director for the next three years.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.