KuCoin Wallet Announces Partnership With Avalanche for Official Integration
- KuCoin Wallet provides users with simple access to all Avalanche native assets.
- KuCoin Wallet completed the full integration of the Avalanche ecosystem.
Avalanche, one of the biggest blockchains for launching decentralized applications, and the KuCoin Wallet that support multi-chain aggregation powered by the KuCoin ecosystem have formally announced their integration partnership. As per a report, KuCoin Wallet provides users with simple access to all Avalanche native assets through the integration.
Welcome to #Avalanche https://t.co/vziXQI5q7B
— Avalanche (@avalancheavax) February 23, 2023
Jeff Haul, The head of KuCoin wallet stated:
The integration of Avalanche into KuCoin Wallet is just a new start for both ecosystems. We will work together to bring more innovative features for all the users in the future.
Users can benefit from Avalanche’s superior scalability. which allows it to handle 4,500+ transactions per second at the moment. Also providing them with quick transactions and cheap transaction costs. KuCoin Wallet has finished the full integration of the Avalanche ecosystem on both mobile and PC, giving users the chance to explore a wealth of Avalanche-dApps and monitor real-time assets in a unified way from all platforms.
Recent Collaborations With Avalanche
And also the Indian e-sports and live-streaming platform Loco has joined the Avalanche Multiverse incentive program. And introduced a subnet that offers a range of Web3 products. To expand to a user base of hundreds of millions of users while reducing network fees and transaction latency, Loco will be able to customize the characteristics of a custom blockchain to its apps using the Avalanche Subnet.
To support Web3 developments and add to the long-term growth of the international Web3 community, Tencent Cloud, a division of technology giant Tencent, also announced a partnership with the crypto platform Avalanche.
Avalanche intends to use Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN ) Web Services (AWS) to offer a new crypto infrastructure to increase blockchain adoption. This new architecture, according to the Avalanche developers, will make blockchain usable in institutional, business, and governmental settings. As of now, Avalanche supports Web3 games, NFTs, and Subnets.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or