Bengaluru, Sep 16 (IANS) The Karnataka government's State Level Single Window Clearance Committee (SLSWCC) has cleared 91 industrial investment proposals worth Rs 7,659.52 crore with an employment generation potential of 18,146, an official statement said on Saturday.The SLSWCC committee headed by state Minister M.B. Patil, approved 26 projects involving more than Rs 50 crore investment, totalling Rs 5,750.73 crore.
These hold the potential to create 13,742 jobs.
Some of the top investors include Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ) India, Aequs Consumer, South West Mining and Tata Semiconductor, and Krypton (India) Solutions Private Ltd among others.
Of the total 91 proposals, about 57 investment projects are between Rs 15 crore to Rs 50 crore totalling Rs 1,144.94 crore, promising employment generation potential of 4,404 within Karnataka.
Eight projects with an additional investment of Rs 763.85 crore were also approved by the committee.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.