By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Hindustan Unilever (NS: HLL ): FMCG distributors of the giant in Madhya Pradesh have called for mass resignation, following an advertisement by HUL seeking the appointment of new distributors across the state.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The beleaguered telco’s launch of 5G services will depend upon many factors like customer demand and use cases, while it's MD & CEO has informed that promoters of Vi have invested Rs 4,940 crore and the company is working out fundraising plans with more investors.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): It has received tentative approval from USFDA to market Dasatinib tablets in the US, used for treating certain types of cancer.
Bharat Petroleum (NS: BPCL ): The state-owned refinery aims to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040 and has planned to scale up its renewable energy portfolio to 1GW by 2025 and further by 10 GW by 20240.
L&T (NS: LART ) Technology Services: The engineering services company has won a 5-year multi-million-dollar deal from BMW Group for its family of hybrid vehicles.
Macrotech Developers (NS: MACE ): The real estate company’s board has approved to raise up to Rs 250 crore by issuing NCDs.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.