By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Tata Consultancy Services (NS: TCS ): The IT behemoth will kick off the Q2FY23 earnings season by releasing its results on Monday.
Power Grid Corporation of India (NS: PGRD ): Subsidiary Bhind Guna Transmission has successfully commissioned a transmission system for Intra-State Transmission Work associated with the construction of a 400KV substation near Guna and a 220kV Substation near Bhind.
Hindustan Unilever (NS: HLL ): The FMCG giant has reportedly slashed prices of leading soaps and detergents by 2-19% as raw materials palm oil turned relatively cheaper.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ): The largest mortgage lender will raise nearly Rs 12,000 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis next week.
Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): The cement manufacturer’s shareholders have approved all proposals in its EGM, including a resolution to raise Rs 20,000 crore from an Adani (NS: APSE ) group firm and the appointment of Gautam Adani and others on its board.
IDBI Bank (NS: IDBI ): The government has invited bids for privatizing the lender, adding that Life Insurance Corporation Of India (NS: LIFI ) and the Centre will sell a total of 60.72% stake in the banking company.
Suzlon Energy (NS: SUZL ): Vinod R Tanti has been appointed as the leading renewable energy company’s Chairman & MD for the next three years, after the sudden demise of his brother Tulsi Tanti.
Star Health and Allied Insurance (NS: STAU ): The health insurance company’s gross direct premium rose 12% YoY to Rs 5,655.1 crore in Q2 FY23, with the health-retail premium reporting a 21% jump.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.