By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- TCS (NS: TCS ): The leading US-based wholesale grocery supply company C&S Wholesale Grocers has selected the IT giant to build its new operations platform on Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL ) Cloud, diminishing the company’s carbon footprint and enhancing customer experience.
HDFC Life Insurance (NS: HDFL ) Company: The UK-based company Abrdn Plc has plans to offload up to 4.3 crore sales or 2% in the life insurer through a block deal for raising over Rs 2,425 crore.
JSW Steel (NS: JSTL ): The steel producer posted a 22% jump during Aug 2022 for the production of crude steel to 16.76 lakh tonnes.
Gujarat Apollo Industries (NS: GJAI ): The company has signed a JV agreement with the Belgium-based PFH BV to foray into the agricultural and farming machinery and components’ business.
Muthoot Capital Services (NS: MUTH ): About 2.45 lakh equity shares of the company were purchased by BNP Paribas (EPA: BNPP ) Arbitrage at an average price of Rs 196 apiece, while 3.58 lakh shares of the company were offloaded by Elevation Capital VI FII Holdings at an average price of Rs 196.5 apiece.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.