By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Vedanta (NS: VDAN ): The mining company’s aluminium production at the Lanjigarh refinery fell 11% YoY to 4.54 lakh tonnes due to scheduled maintenance during the July-Sept period.
Tata Steel (NS: TISC ): After almost 3 months of being acquired by Tata Steel, subsidiary Neelachal Ispat Nigam has commenced operations. It was acquired by the leading steelmaker on July 4 for Rs 12,000 crore and has begun operations after remaining shut for nearly 2 years.
Britannia Industries (NS: BRIT ): The FMCG giant has acquired a 51% controlling stake in the Kenya-based Kenafric Biscuits for Rs 9.2 crore.
Avenue Supermarts (NS: AVEU ): The retail company’s standalone revenue jumped 35.8% YoY to Rs 10,385 crore in Q2 and has almost doubled compared to Q2 FY20.
Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): The renewable energy company has formed 3 new subsidiary companies to ‘generate, develop, transform, distribute, transmit, sale, supply any kind of power or electrical energy using wind energy, solar energy or other renewable sources of energy’.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NS: REDY ): State-owned insurance behemoth Life Insurance Corporation Of India (NS: LIFI ) has raised its stake in the pharma major to 7.7% from 5.65% by buying 33.86 lakh equity shares from Jun 15-Sept 30, 2022 through the open market.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.