New Delhi, Sep 25 (IANS) Shivkumar Pandey, Chief Information Security Officer (Key Management personnel & Senior Management) of the BSE has tendered his resignation in order to pursue another opportunity.The resignation will come into effect from close of business hours on December 4
Nayan Mehta, Chief – Special Projects (Key Management personnel & Senior Management) has also tendered his resignation due to personal and health reasons. The resignation will be effective from October 12.
“As discussed, I wish to inform you that I would like to tender my resignation from the post of Chief Information Security Officer of SSE (LON: SSE ) LTD to take up another opportunity. I request you to accept my Resignation and relieve me from my duties before 4th Dec 2023,” Pandey said in his resignation letter.
“Please accept this letter as formal intimation of my resignation from the position of Chief - Special Projects due to personal and health reasons. My period of over 11 years at BSE has been a memorable experience which I shall cherish forever. am thankful to BSE Board members and yourself for being very supportive and ever caring during my tenure at BSE. I request you to kindly relieve me on or before Thursday, 12th October, 2023,” Mehta said in his resignation letter.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.