International brokerage firm Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS ) has expressed a positive outlook for Kaynes Technology India, an extensive electronics manufacturer, following a year in which the firm yielded a return exceeding 203 per cent. This Thursday, the brokerage firm anticipates nearly 19 per cent upside potential from the stock's closing price on Wednesday.
Morgan Stanley has set a target price of Rs 2,440 on Kaynes Technology India's stock. This bullish sentiment is echoed by Anil Singhvi, Managing Editor of Zee Business, who has selected it as his stock pick for the day and suggests a target price of Rs 2,120 per share.
In their report, Morgan Stanley highlighted India's significant contribution to electronic manufacturing and projected a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21 per cent for this segment's revenue by FY22–32. By FY32, they expect the revenue to reach $604 billion.
The company's strong financial performance in recent quarters supports this positive outlook. For Q2, Kaynes Technology India reported a net profit of Rs 25.19 crore, an impressive increase of 105.66 per cent from Rs 12.25 crore in the same quarter last year. The company's net sales for the quarter also rose by 51.61 per cent from Rs 191.67 crore in Q2 of 2022 to Rs 290.59 crore.
Moreover, Kaynes Technology's total income in Q1 FY24 stood at Rs 299.08 crore, compared to Rs 191.9 crore during the same period in the previous year.
The company's share price history for this year reveals a remarkable uptrend. Shares have surged over 182 per cent in 2023, significantly outperforming the headline index's rise of over 8 per cent.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.