By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Jio Financial Services Ltd (NS: JIOF ): The demerged financial undertaking of Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ) will be excluded from the NSE indices, including Nifty 50 , starting September 7.
GAIL (NS: GAIL ) (India): The CBI (NS: CBI ) has arrested the stated-owned natural gas giant’s Executive Director (ER & Projects), K B Singh, along with four other executive members of the company in relation to an alleged Rs 50 lakh bribery case in which gas pipeline projects were given concessions.
NBCC (NS: NBCC ): The Navratna PSU has signed MoU with the Kerala State Housing Board for a Rs 2,000 crore project, involving the development of 17.9 acres of land parcel of the Housing Board in Kochi.
Gensol Engineering (BO: GENO ): The EPC services provider’s Board has approved the issuance of bonus shares in a 2:1 ratio.
Jupiter Wagons (NS: JUWL ): The company’s Board approved to raise funds worth Rs 700 crore through Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP).
Bikaji Foods (NS: BIKA ) International: Investment firm Lighthouse India Fund III has sold 32.42 lakh shares of the ethnic snacks company, translating to a 1.3% stake at an average price of Rs 480/share, while Plutus Wealth Management LLP has acquired 13.5 lakh shares of the company at Rs 480.11 apiece on average.
Power Grid Corporation of India (NS: PGRD ): India’s largest electric power transmission utility has bagged an inter-state transmission system on a build, own, operate and transfer (BOOT) basis in Rajasthan.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.