Jayashree Ullal heads list of richest Indian professionals
Chennai, Sep 21 (IANS) The richest Indian professional-person of Indian origin is a woman, Jayashree Ullal of Arista Networks.
Ullal, born in London and raised in India, heads the Arista Networks, US and is the richest professional with a wealth of Rs 16,600 crore, as per the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2022.
India has proved itself to be the progenitor of some of the most brilliant professional managers in the world. Professional managers in the list consist of individuals who joined the business after it has been founded, helped it grow and these managers were given stock options from which they have created their wealth, said the statement.
Thomas Kurian (Rs 12,100 crore) of Oracle (NYSE: ORCL ) is in the second position and is followed by Nikesh Arora (Rs 8,500 crore) of Palo Alto Networks.
Barring two, the top 10 rich professional executives in the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich is populated with Indian-Americans.
The two exceptions are Ignatius Navil Noronha of Avenue Supermarts (NS: AVEU ) (wealth Rs 6,500 crore) and Aditya Puri of HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ) (Rs 1,600 crore).
The others in the rich professionals list are: Ajaypal Singh Banga of Mastercard (NYSE: MA ) (Rs 6,500 crore), Satya Nadella of Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ) (Rs 6,200 crore), Sundar Pichai of Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL ) (Rs 5,300 crore), Indra K. Nooyi of Pepsico (NASDAQ: PEP ) (Rs 4,000 crore), Pepsico and Shantanu Narayen of Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE ) (Rs 3,800 crore).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or