New Delhi, Sep 16 (IANS) ITI was the best performing small cap stock during the week in the Nifty 250 Small Cap Index with a gain of 57.9 per cent, as per a research by Nuvama Wealth Management.Brightcom Group (NS: BRIH ) was up 26.4 per cent, IOB was up 20.4 per cent, Central Bank was up 19.8 per cent, SJVN (NS: SJVN ) was up 17.7 per cent in the Nifty 250 Small Cap Index.
In the Nifty 150 Midcap Index, Bank of India (NS: BOI ) was the best performer during the week, up 13.7 per cent, Tata Tele Maharashtra up 13.1 per cent, Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ) up 11.4 per cent, Punjab National Bank (NS: PNBK ) up 10.9 per cent, Blue Dart Express (NS: BLDT ) up 10.9 per cent, as per a research by Nuvama Wealth Management.
The worst performers were BHEL down by 12.2 per cent, Supreme Industries (NS: SUPI ) down 11 per cent, Linde India (NS: LIND ) down 9.5 per cent, REC (NS: RECM ) down 9.3 per cent, Power Finance (NS: PWFC ) Corporation down by 8.4 per cent.
Bajaj Auto (NS: BAJA ) was the best performer in the Nifty 50 stocks with a gain of 7.8 per cent, followed by Grasim (NS: GRAS ) at 6.7 per cent, Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI ) at 5.7 per cent, Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ) at 4.8 per cent and UPL (NS: UPLL ) at 4.6 per cent.
BPCL was the worst performing Nifty 50 stock down 2.7 per cent.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
market bullish trendLike 0