Investors interested in the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency's (IREDA) initial public offering (IPO) can now check their allotment status online. The information became accessible today through the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website and Link Intime Private Limited, a registrar to the offer.
As the anticipated listing date on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, draws near, market participants are observing the shares' performance in the grey market. IREDA's IPO shares are currently trading at a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹11 over the IPO price band of ₹30-32. This positions the expected listing price at around ₹43.
However, financial experts caution that GMP is a speculative indicator and that investment decisions should be based on a thorough analysis of the company's fundamentals rather than predictions from the grey market. The grey market is an unofficial market where IPO shares are traded before they are officially listed on stock exchanges. Prices in the grey market can provide an early indication of demand and potential listing performance, but they are not always reliable.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.