Infosys (INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced a strategic multi-year collaboration with STARK Group,
Infosys will adopt an 'AI first' approach powered by Infosys Topaz, to empower STARK Group with AI-driven operational efficiencies and service quality. Additionally, Infosys will utilize its Live Enterprise Application Management Platform (LEAP), a cloud-enabled platform, and part of Infosys Cobalt, to provide NextGen Application Management Services and help drive automation in STARK Group's IT landscape with an objective to continuously improve and innovate their IT operations. Infosys will further aim to enable STARK Group to improve cost and operation efficiency and help them scale across multiple geographies.
Karmesh Vaswani, EVP & Global Head Retail, Consumer Goods & Logistics, Infosys, said, "We are thrilled to embark on this transformative multi-year collaboration with the STARK Group, aimed at driving digital transformation. Leveraging our cutting-edge technologies, including Infosys Topaz and our cloud-enabled platform LEAP, we are confident that this collaboration will bring unparalleled value and innovation to Stark Group. Together, we look forward to shaping a future of success, growth, and shared achievements in the digital landscape. This collaboration further strengthens Infosys' prominence in the Nordics region."
Recently, Infosys announced a strategic collaboration with Danske Bank to power the bank's digital transformation, which further enhanced Infosys' localization strategy in the Nordics. Earlier, Infosys had acquired BASE Life Science in
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.