By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The private sector lender IndusInd Bank (NS: INBK ) is set to release its financial earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, on Tuesday, a day after the banking bellwether HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ) reported its first earnings after the merger with the parent company HDFC.
The tech company L&T Technology (NS: LTEH ) Services is also slated to release its earnings results for the June quarter on Tuesday, along with two subsidiaries of the leading private sector bank ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ), namely ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (NS: ICIR ) and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company (NS: ICIL ).
The domestic market indices made a strong opening on Tuesday, with benchmark indices hitting record highs in the session.
Other prominent market players that will release their June quarterly earnings on Tuesday include:
- JSW Ispat (NS: JSWP ) Special Products
- HeidelbergCement (ETR: HEIG ) India
- Polycab India (NS: POLC )
- CIE Automotive India (NS: CIEA )
- Bharat Bijlee (NS: BBJL )
- Network 18 Media (NS: NEFI ) & Investments
- TV18 Broadcast (NS: TVEB )
- Himadri Speciality Chemical (NS: HIMD )
- Ganesh Housing (NS: GHFC ) Corporation
- Aurum Proptech (NS: AURP )
- Sheetal Cool Products (BO: SHEA )
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Buy polycabLike 0