Incyte (INCY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $926.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $878.16 million.
2023 Financial Guidance
Guidance does not include revenue from any potential new product launches or the impact of any potential future strategic transactions. Incyte’s guidance is summarized below.
Jakafi net product revenues
$2.53 - $2.63 billion
Other Hematology/Oncology net product revenues(1)
$215 - $225 million
GAAP Cost of product revenues
7 – 8% of net product revenues
Non-GAAP Cost of product revenues(2)
6 – 7% of net product revenues
GAAP Research and development expenses
$1,610 - $1,650 million
Non-GAAP Research and development expenses(3)
$1,485 - $1,520 million
GAAP Selling, general and administrative expenses
$1,050 - $1,150 million
Non-GAAP Selling, general and administrative expenses(3)
$965 - $1,060 million
Pemazyre in the U.S., EU and Japan and Iclusig and Minjuvi in the EU.
Adjusted to exclude the amortization of licensed intellectual property for Iclusig relating to the acquisition of the European business of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and the estimated cost of stock-based compensation.
Adjusted to exclude the estimated cost of stock-based compensation.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.