By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Domestic brokerage firm ICICI Securities (NS: ICCI ) has initiated calls on various stocks from the specialty chemicals sector.
It is bullish on three small-cap stocks, two mid-cap stocks and one large-cap stock in the segment, while recommending a ‘reduce’ target on a large-cap specialty chemical stock.
The brokerage has initiated a ‘Buy’ call on Sudarshan Chemical Industries (NS: SDCH ), PCBL (NS: PCBL ), EPL (NS: EPLI ), Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem (NS: TATV ) Chem, Chemplast Sanmar Ltd (NS: CHPA ) and Gujarat Fluorochemicals (NS: GUJL ). It has also initiated a Hold call on stocks Galaxy Surfactants (NS: GALX ), Rossari Biotech (NS: ROSB ) and Navin Fluorine International (NS: NAFL ).
The brokerage has a reduce call on the large-cap specialty chemical stock Clean Science and Technology (NS: CLEA ) and put an ‘Add’ rating on industrial and specialty intermediates’ manufacturer SRF (NS: SRFL ).
The margins of Sudarshan Chemical appear under pressure as pigment prices have risen by a little on a QoQa basis, while EPL will face persisting challenges on elevated polymer prices, 2.1% QoQ, stated the domestic brokerage.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
I can go with ICICI secLike 0