ICICI Bank, SBI, Maruti Top Picks Among 15 Stocks Recommended by Axis Securities
The domestic brokerage and financial services provider Axis Securities has recommended a slew of stocks to buy, as it sees the medium to long-term outlook for the overall market remains positive.
Some of its top picks include ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ), State Bank of India (NS: SBI ), Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ), Tech Mahindra (NS: TEML ) and Dalmia Bharat (NS: DALB ).
Here are the brokerage’s recommendations, along with their respective target prices.
- ICICI Bank: TP at Rs 1,150/share; an upside of 34.7% from Monday’s close.
- SBI: TP at Rs 740/share; a 35.7% upside from Monday’s close.
- Maruti Suzuki: TP at Rs 9,760/share; upside of 9.56%.
- Dalmia Bharat: TP at Rs 2,070; upside of 9.8%.
- Tech Mahindra: Rs 1,200 at 19.4% upside.
- Infosys (NS: INFY ): Rs 1,800 at 14.66% upside
- Bajaj Finance (NS: BJFN ): Rs 7,400 at 21.22% upside
- Ashok Leyland (NS: ASOK ): Rs 175 at 14.4% upside
- Varun Beverages (NS: VARB ): Rs 1,450 at 18.7% upside
- Federal Bank (NS: FED ): Rs 170 at 27.9% upside
- APL Apollo (NS: APLA ) Tubes: Rs 1,345 at 13.5% upside
- Healthcare Global Enterprises (NS: HEAC ): Rs 330 at 18.15% upside
- CCL Products India (NS: CCLP ): Rs 600 at 9.6% upside
- Polycab India (NS: POLC ): Rs 3,300 at 11.4% upside
- PNC Infratech (NS: PNCI ): Rs 370 at 9% upside.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Federal bank - 170.. Hahaha. This shit is not even able to break 142 and brokerage firms are giving target of 165-170. It is hovering around 133 from the last 3 month.Like 8
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or