By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The domestic market indices made a flat opening on Thursday, while climbing marginally in the morning session, led by gains in financial heavyweights majorly Bajaj twins, Bajaj Finance (NS: BJFN ) and Bajaj Finserv (NS: BJFS ).
Market heavyweights including Hindustan Unilever (NS: HLL ), Wipro (NS: WIPR ), Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ) and Bajaj Finserv are scheduled to release their March quarterly earnings on Thursday.Shriram Finance Ltd. (NS: SHMF )
India’s fifth most valuable company by market capitalization Hindustan Unilever (LON: ULVR ) is set to release its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, today.
Mega-cap giants having market valuations of more than Rs 2 lakh crore - Axis Bank, Wipro and Bajaj Finserv will report their earnings for the March ended quarter on Thursday.
Some prominent players set to release Q4 FY23 earnings on April 27 include:
- Tech Mahindra (NS: TEML ),
- Mphasis (NS: MBFL ),
- ACC (NS: ACC ),
- LTIMindtree (NS: LTIM ),
- Laurus Labs (NS: LAUL ),
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC (NS: ADIE ),
- Coforge (NS: COFO ),
- Shriram Finance (NS: SHMF ),
- Indian Hotels (NS: IHTL ),
- Motilal Oswal (NS: MOFS ) Financial Services,
- Aarti Surfactants (NS: AARU ),
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation (NS: CHPC ),
- Glenmark Life Sciences (NS: GLEM ), and
- Trent (NS: TREN ), among others.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.