Shares of HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS ) closed at $421.12 on Thursday, marking a 0.63% decrease, contrasting with the gains posted by the S&P 500, Dow, and Nasdaq . The drop extends the company's decline over the past month to 9.05%, a loss that surpasses those seen in both the Computer and Technology sector and the S&P 500.
Investors are now turning their attention to HubSpot's upcoming earnings report scheduled for November 8, 2023. The report is expected to show year-over-year growth of 78.26%, with earnings anticipated at $1.23 per share and quarterly revenue rising by 20.21% to $533.7 million.
Looking further ahead, full-year consensus estimates project an earnings growth of +89.57% to $5.27 per share and a revenue rise of +22.47% to $2.12 billion for HubSpot.
In spite of recent losses, these forward-looking estimates suggest potential for growth in HubSpot's future performance, providing some optimism for investors amidst a challenging market environment.
InvestingPro's real-time data and insights provide a deeper dive into HubSpot's performance and future prospects. The company's market cap stands at a notable 21.02B USD. Despite a negative P/E ratio of -99.46, and a negative adjusted P/E ratio of -149.34 as of Q2 2023, the company has shown impressive gross profit margins of 82.94% in the last twelve months leading up to Q2 2023.
InvestingPro Tips highlight that HubSpot's net income is expected to grow this year, a prediction that aligns with the Zacks Consensus Estimates. However, the company's earnings per share are on a declining trend. In addition, while the company's revenue growth has been slowing down recently, it still boasts a healthy revenue of 1944.37M USD as of Q2 2023.
HubSpot's stock price movements have been quite volatile, with the price falling significantly over the last three months. Yet, the company has demonstrated a high return over the last year and the last decade, suggesting potential for long-term growth.
InvestingPro currently lists 17 more tips for HubSpot, offering a comprehensive guide for investors. For those interested in a deeper understanding of the company's performance and future prospects, InvestingPro provides an array of additional tips and data.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.