How to pay your Loan EMI using PhonePe
New Delhi, March 29 (IANS) PhonePe is among India's largest payments app, enabling digital inclusion for consumers and merchants alike.
From money transfers to recharges, paying electricity and other utility bills, to buying insurance and investing in Mutual Funds, PhonePe is trusted by one in four Indians.
During this digital age, paying Loan EMI via apps makes it comfortable and efficient, so that you don't have to spend hours at the bank.
PhonePe makes it convenient and easy for those who are looking to pay their Loan EMI via apps.
By following simple steps on the PhonePe app, you will be able to pay your Loan EMI in very less time.
Here's what you need to do:
First, Open the 'PhonePe app. Go to 'Recharge and Pay Bills' on the homepage, then click on the 'Loan Repayment' option under Financial Service & Taxes.
In the second step, choose your Loan biller (for example, the bank from which you have taken the loan).
After choosing your Loan biller, enter your Loan Account Number and click confirm.
Now, complete the payment with your preferred payment mode and proceed to pay.
These four simple steps will help you quickly pay your Loan EMI.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or