Hindustan Zinc Declares 1,300% Interim Dividend of Rs 26/Share: Key Details
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of Hindustan Zinc (NS: HZNC ) surged 4.6% to Rs 325 apiece in early trade on Wednesday after the company’s Board meeting decision of declaring a fourth interim dividend for the financial year 2022-23.
The subsidiary company of Vedanta (NS: VDAN ) announced that its Board of Directors approved a fourth interim dividend of Rs 26/share on the face value of Rs 2 apiece for FY23, translating to 1,300% and aggregating to a total dividend amount of Rs 10,985.83 crore.
With the latest interim dividend announcement, Hindustan Zinc has now passed a total dividend of Rs 75.5/share for the ongoing financial year, taking the aggregate amount to a record Rs 32,000 crore.
The record date of the corporate reward has been set as Wednesday, March 29, 2023.
Hindustan Zinc will pay the fourth interim dividend to eligible shareholders of the company within stipulated timelines.
The mining stock traded as the top gainer on the 15-scrip index Nifty Metal .
According to InvestingPro data, a total of 15 investing models are covering the mega-cap metal stock, with the highest fair value set as Rs 426/share, an upside of 33.12% compared to the current share price.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or