- Hedera concluded a successful proof-of-concept (PoC) trial for stablecoin remittances.
- The MetaMask will now allow users to engage with Hedera’s decentralized apps.
Decentralized Public Network Hedera Hashgraph has announced that it would integrate MetaMask through the HIP-583, making it more accessible to a wider range of users. Furthermore, Hedera recently concluded a successful proof-of-concept (PoC) trial for stablecoin remittances in partnership with Shinhan Bank, SCB TechX, and other financial institutions.
Users of MetaMask will now be able to access and use Hedera DApps in a streamlined manner thanks to this integration. In order to facilitate this connection, the Hedera ecosystem will provide support for wallets and apps that use the JSON-RPC protocol.
Moreover, changes include the ability to move HBAR across 0x accounts, greater usability through revised “token associations,” improved connectivity with MetaMask, and support for Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) tooling. Also, the well-known Ethereum wallet MetaMask will now allow users to engage with Hedera’s decentralized apps without any issues. In their official blog, they outline a methodical process for creating DApps.
Pilot for Stablecoin Remittances
Through the use of distributed ledger technology (DLT), Hedera Hashgraph has contributed to the ease of international money transfers. It has completed a proof-of-concept (PoC) trial for stablecoin remittances. This is in conjunction with Shinhan Bank, SCB TechX, and other financial institutions.
Hedera’s highly efficient and ecologically friendly open-source public network was used by the collaborative efforts of several financial institutions in Taiwan.
Three different currencies (the Thai Baht (THB), the New Taiwan Dollar (NTD), and the South Korean Won (KRW)) were settled in real-time during the trial, and real-time foreign exchange rates were incorporated into the platform without any noticeable hiccups. Any stablecoin issuer using EVM may make use of this framework going ahead since this PoC is entirely compatible with EVM.
Highlighted Crypto News Today:
Celsius Creditors Agree on $25 Million Disbursement Plan
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.