By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The holiday-curtailed week starting on May 1, 2023, will be lined with almost 200 companies set to release earnings results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. This will be the fourth week of the earnings season.
The Indian market will remain closed on Monday, May 1, on account of Maharashtra Day.
India’s largest mortgage lender HDFC (NS: HDFC ) is set to release its March 2023 quarterly earnings on Tuesday, May 4, 2023, while the world’s largest government-owned coal producer Coal India (NS: COAL ) will release its March quarter earnings on Friday, May 7, 2023.
Some market heavyweights scheduled to release their earnings results for the March quarter this week include Tata Steel (NS: TISC ), Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ), Titan Company (NS: TITN ), Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ) and Hero Motocorp (NS: HROM ).
Here is a non-exhaustive list of prominent market players releasing their Q4 FY23 results this holiday-shortened week.
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ),
- NDTV (NS: NDTV ),
- 5Paisa Capital (NS: PAIS ),
- Dilip Buildcon (NS: DIBL ),
- GNA Axles (NS: GNAA )
- Tata Steel
- Ambuja Cements
- Varun Beverages (NS: VARB )
- Punjab & Sind Bank (NS: PUNA )
- UCO Bank (NS: UCBK )
- Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG )
- Titan Company
- Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW )
- MRF (NS: MRF )
- Sula Vineyards (NS: SULA )
- Tata Chemicals (NS: TTCH )
- Bajaj Consumer Care (NS: BACO )
- Sona BLW (NS: SONB )
- KPR Mill (NS: KPRM )
- Anupam Rasayan (NS: ANUY )
- Adani Enterprises
- Dabur India (NS: DABU )
- Hero Motocorp
- United Breweries (NS: UBBW )
- Tata Power (NS: TTPW )
- Ceat (NS: CEAT )
- TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM )
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.