Chennai, Oct 21 (IANS) Life insurance major HDFC Life Insurance (NS: HDFL ) Company Ltd on Friday said it closed the second quarter of FY23 with a net profit of Rs 326.24 crore.
The company said it had earned a net premium of Rs 13,110 crore (Rs 11,443 crore in Q2FY22) and an after tax profit of Rs 326.24 crore (Rs 274.16 crore) for Q2FY23.
During the period under review, the company's net investment income stood at Rs 9,782.62 crore (Rs.8,873.38 crore).
The HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Life said the merger of Exide Life Insurance with it has been completed.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.