New Delhi, Oct 11 (IANS) The government has received about Rs 307 crore and Rs 20 crore from Oil India (NS: OILI ) Ltd and MSTC, respectively, as dividend tranches.
This was tweeted by the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM).
Last week, the government had received Rs 81 crore and Rs 31 crore from IRCTC (NS: INIR ) and Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Co Ltd, respectively, as dividend tranches.
It had also received Rs 604 crore, Rs 450 crore and Rs 37 crore from SAIL (NS: SAIL ), HUDCO and IREL, respectively, as dividend tranches last week.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Modi mogambo khush huaLike 0