New Delhi, Nov 28 (IANS) German electronic accessories manufacturer Hama on Monday announced its foray into the Indian market by forging partnerships with key distributors, retailers and ecommerce giants in the country.
Hama, manufacturer in various categories like gaming, computers, mobility, photo, video, audio, and multimedia, has signed pacts with Supertron Electronics Pvt Ltd., Creative Newtech Ltd and Limonics Distribution for pan-India distribution.
"Soon, we will be celebrating 100 years in the electronics accessories business, and there is no better way to bring in our celebrations than by launching in India," said Priyam G Agrawal, Country Head, Hama.
The company, which has a turnover of more than 550 million euros, entered India earlier this year and plans to launch over 300 products with the promise of premium German quality at an affordable price.
With over 18,000 products, Hama offers a diverse range in over 70 countries.
The accessories include gaming mice and headphones, multiport hubs, multi-device wireless mice, mobile accessories including Apple-certified accessories for iPhones and iPads, HDMI cables, binoculars, camera trolley bags, and tripods.
"Hama is dedicated to serving the Indian consumer with the same determination, diligence, and service that it has been providing to the German and European markets for more than 99 years now," said Agrawal.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.