Jaipur, Oct 7 (IANS) Adani (NS: APSE ) Group Chairman Gautam Adani on Friday made a big announcement of opening a medical college and hospital each in two districts of Rajasthan and a cricket stadium in Udaipur with an investment of Rs 65,000 crore.
Participating in the Invest Rajasthan summit here, Gautam Adani said, "Today I am very happy to attend the summit. We have announced an investment of Rs 65,000 crore. Simultaneously, while talking to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, we have got approval for two proposals. Two medical colleges will be opened in Rajasthan. In the districts where there are no medical colleges, it has been agreed that we can contribute by opening medical colleges along with civil hospitals. We also discussed with CM Gehlot and Assembly Speaker C.P. Joshi about building a cricket stadium in Udaipur. On behalf of Adani Foundation and Adani Group, we will provide full cooperation to build the stadium."
Both CM Gehlot and Gautam Adani arrived for the media interaction in the same e-vehicle. While Gehlot sat next to the e-rickshaw driver, Adani, Torrent Group Chairman Sudhir Mehta and Speaker C.P. Joshi sat came in the rear seat.
After Adani and Mehta, Rajasthan Cricket Association President Vaibhav Gehlot interacted with the media. Gehlot himself did not say anything.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.