Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE: FCPT ), a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership of high-quality, net-leased restaurant and retail properties (“FCPT” or the “Company”), announced today that Barbara Jesuele has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), effective March 9, 2023.
Bill Lenehan, CEO of FCPT, said, “I couldn’t be more excited to have Barbara join our Board. She brings a fresh perspective on real estate investment at a pivotal time in FCPT’s growth. I look forward to working with her for many years to come.”
Barbara Jesuele serves as the Deputy Chief Investment Officer at J. Paul Getty Trust (“Getty”). She has worked at Getty for over 20 years, working across public and private market asset classes. She started at Getty in 2002 as a senior investment analyst in private equity. She was promoted to manager of real assets in 2008, director of real assets in 2011, then managing director of real assets in 2013. She assumed responsibility for public equity in 2020 in addition to the real assets portfolio. Prior to Getty, Jesuele started her career at HypoVereinsbank (UniCredit) in Munich, Germany, as a credit risk analyst with the Financial Institutions Group focused on Asia. Jesuele is fluent in German, Filipino, and English. She studied International Economic Relations at the University of Hamburg, Germany, and holds a B.A. in Management and Economics from the Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.