With a market capitalization of Rs 210 crores, Lykis Ltd shares surged 5 percent upper circuit on Tuesday’s session to reach a 52 weeks high price of Rs 108.64. In the last five trading sessions, the stock has gained 18%. Such a movement in today’s stock price was noticed after the company reported strong Q4 FY 22-23 earnings.
The company’s revenue from operations grew by 52% in Q4FY23 to Rs 142 crore from Rs 93 crore in Q4FY22. Furthermore, net profit climbed by 445 % to Rs 5.84 crore from Rs 1.07 crore in the previous year’s quarter.
The company’s share price grew from 49.55 to current levels in the previous six months, yielding multibagger returns of 119.25%. As a result, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in the company’s shares in the previous six months, their holdings would be worth Rs 2.19 lakh today!
Lykis is primarily engaged in manufacturing FMCG products, further, the company has a presence in the Beauty & Grooming segment, Homecare segment, Health & Wellbeing segment. The company markets its products under brand names such as Lykis, Britex, Rox, Bonita, Vogly, Tazaagi, Cheers, Alivio, etc.
According to the company’s financial statements, Revenues increased from Rs 104 crore in Q3 to Rs 142 crore in Q4, The company’s net profit remained 5 crores in Q3 and Q4.
On a YoY comparison of the metrics, the revenues significantly improved from ₹ 328 crores during FY 21-22 to ₹453 crores in FY 22-23. The PAT numbers have shifted upwards within the timeframe mentioned, from ₹ 2 crores to ₹ 15 crores.
The profitability ratios show an upward trend in this financial year. ROE increased from 20.48 percent in FY 21-22 to 57.03 percent in FY 22-23, while ROCE increased from 34.95 percent to 80.71 percent over the same time period.
In the past year, the stock has jumped around 267.03 percent, ranging from ₹ 29.60 to the current price levels.
According to the latest shareholding pattern, promoters of the company hold a 68.98 percent stake, and the public holds a 31.02 percent stake in the company for FY 22-23.
Written by Omkar C
The post FMCG stock hits 5% upper circuit after company reports robust results; Check the details appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.