By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading 0.52% higher at 8:35 am on Tuesday, indicating Dalal Street to open a positive note today. At the same time, the Dow Jones Futures was trading 0.13% higher.
The three major indices of Wall Street closed higher on Monday’s session, with the technology-heavy Nasdaq Composite rising 0.93% or 139.68 points, Dow Jones gaining 1.87% or 646.95 points, and the S&P 500 gaining 1.17% or 53.24 points.
This was a result of economy-linked banks, travel-related stocks, and energy scrips surging, after sharp declines in the previous week, after positive comments by a top U.S. official on the Omicron variant.
Stocks across Asian markets inched higher in early trade hours on Tuesday, due to a rally on Wall Street and China’s announcement to support the slow economic growth. MSCI's broadest index of Asia Pacific shares outside Japan was trading 0.89% lower at 8:35 am, and Japan’s Nikkei 225 1.27% higher.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
The moment Fed will brief in mid of Dec, the strong Indian market will fall like a sand castle. If you see the 4 Hrs charts of nifty 50 you can see the point of rejections. When Fed will suddenly announce the rate hike, nifty will fall few consecutive session without any support. Be careful!!!!Like 0
Wow!!! Some people making it appear like main concern is Omicron variant. Market fell down because of Omicron variant fears and now there is no fear of Omicron variant, but the main thing is still under the carper i.e. tapering and rate hike.Like 0