By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The exclusive licensee of the Jockey brand in India, Page Industries (NS: PAGE ) declared a fourth interim dividend for the financial year 2022-23.
The Board of Directors of Page Industries announced a fourth interim dividend of Rs 60 per equity share while releasing its earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
The mid-cap company’s Board has fixed the record date for determining shareholders eligible for the said interim dividend as June 2, 2023. The dividend will be paid to eligible shareholders of Page Industries on or before June 23, 2023.
For the full financial year 2022-23, the innerwear and socks manufacturer’s Board of Directors declared total interim dividends of Rs 60, Rs 70, Rs 60 and Rs 60 per share in August 2022, November 2022, February 2023 and May 2023, respectively.
This takes the total interim dividend declared by Page Industries in FY23 to Rs 250 per equity share.
The highly-priced stock of Rs 37,510/share plummeted 15% in the previous session as investors reacted to its poor earnings for the March-ended quarter, with PAT falling 59% YoY to Rs 78.4 crore and EBITDA shedding almost 50% YoY to Rs 134.5 crore in the period.
The company’s PAT margin contracted significantly to 8.1% in Q4 FY23 as compared to 17.1% in Q4 FY22.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.