Ex-Dividend: Small-Cap Stock Up 229% in 1-Yr, InvestingPro Sees 91% Upside
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of Brand Concepts (NS: BRAN ) turned ex-dividend on Wednesday and declined almost 2% in the session.
Its Board of Directors had declared an interim dividend of Rs. 0.5/share of the face value of Rs 10 apiece for the financial year 2022-23, translating to a dividend of 5%.
The small-cap company’s Board had initially set the record date for determining the shareholder eligibility for the said interim dividend as March 29, 2023. However, it revised the record date to March 30, 2023.
Brand Concepts will remit the interim dividend benefit to eligible shareholders of the company on Monday, 16 April, 2023, it said to the stock exchanges last week.
The small-cap company’s shares have skyrocketed over 229% in the past one year, making it a multibagger stock.
According to InvestingPro models, the most bullish fair value of Rs 408/share set on Brand Concepts’ stock is at a 91.5% upside from its current market price.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or