Investing.com - Ethereum was trading at $3,190.68 by 14:06 (08:36 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Monday, up 10.27% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Monday, March 1, 2021.
The move upwards pushed Ethereum's market cap up to $368.03B, or 15.96% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, Ethereum's market cap was $341.50B.
Ethereum had traded in a range of $2,950.07 to $3,190.68 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, Ethereum has seen a rise in value, as it gained 30.51%. The volume of Ethereum traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $32.14B or 25.32% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $2,484.4431 to $3,190.6785 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, Ethereum is at a new all-time high.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $58,869.3 on the Investing.com Index, up 3.93% on the day.
Binance Coin was trading at $634.07 on the Investing.com Index, a gain of 3.89%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $1,100.19B or 47.71% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Binance Coin's market cap totaled $97.26B or 4.22% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.