Despite a significant drop in Non-Fungible Token (NFT) sales on the OpenSea platform, Ethereum (ETH) and Polygon (MATIC) have shown resilience in the market, driven by anticipation of Bitcoin Spot ETF approval, new partnerships, increased Ethereum staking, and zkEVM adoption.
NFT sales for Ethereum plummeted from $659 million in January 2023 to $74 million by September, while Polygon's sales dropped from $109.12 million to $4.5 million during the same period. Despite this downturn, both cryptocurrencies demonstrated improved market performance in October. ETH increased by 8.7%, while MATIC rose by 14.3%. If network activity continues to rise, analysts predict that ETH could increase by 17.1% to $2,120 and MATIC by 42.2% to $0.923.
In contrast to the decline in OpenSea's NFT sales, NuggetRush (NUGX) is preparing to launch a play-to-earn mining game with high earning potential. The game features a richly detailed virtual landscape with NFT characters such as skilled miners and business professionals. Players will mine mineral resources and receive real-world rewards through NFT to gold conversion using the NUGX token, which is currently in its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) presale stage. Given its growth prospects, analysts believe that NUGX is one of the most promising new ICOs on the market today.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.