Investing.com - EOS was trading at $4.5580 by 15:00 (09:30 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Saturday, up 10.19% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Friday, July 9, 2021.
The move upwards pushed EOS's market cap up to $4.3462B, or 0.24% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, EOS's market cap was $17.5290B.
EOS had traded in a range of $4.2822 to $4.5611 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, EOS has seen a rise in value, as it gained 12.42%. The volume of EOS traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $1.1917B or 1.12% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $3.8645 to $4.5611 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, EOS is still down 80.16% from its all-time high of $22.98 set on Sunday, April 29, 2018.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Bitcoin was last at $43,593.3 on the Investing.com Index, up 7.36% on the day.
Ethereum was trading at $3,013.70 on the Investing.com Index, a gain of 9.13%.
Bitcoin's market cap was last at $819.1312B or 45.86% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Ethereum's market cap totaled $352.3358B or 19.73% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.