By Oliver Gray
Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were trading lower during Tuesday's evening deals, after major benchmark indices extended gains for the second consecutive session after a weaker than expected JOLTs job openings reading boosted bets that the Federal Reserve will ease aggressive interest rate hikes.
On the bond markets, United States 10-Year rates were at 3.635%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
The joy in my heart is so strong, self confidence is when brought me far, been successful you must be confidence enough to always keep trying until you are there, today my life is full of joy and happiness, all thanks to you Mrs Briánágrozdán_official_fxtrádet on Insta📬gramLike 0