By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Superstar investor Dolly Khanna bought a 1.26% stake in Neul Laboratories Ltd (NS: NEUL ) in the March quarter of 2021. The stock has been on a roll in 2021 and has rallied over 166% since closing at Rs 1,095.3 on December 31, 2020.
Neul Labs manufactures raw materials for pharma companies. The stock has been popular with other superstar investors as well. Mukul Agarwal increased his holding in the company by 0.39% to 2.34%. Vijay Kedia’s Kedia Securities also has a 1.56% stake in Neul Labs.
FPIs (foreign portfolio investors) like Malabar India Funds and ICGQ have also increased their holding in the company from 15.88% in the December quarter to 17.19% in the March quarter. Mutual funds, however, have decreased their holding in the stock by over 67% to 0.87% from 2.68% in the December quarter.
Neul has performed well in the last 12 months. It has gained over 527% from Rs 378.2 on April 13, 2020.
One factor to keep in mind is that Neul stock has beaten analysts targets comprehensively in recent times. Brokerage firm BP (LON: BP ) Wealth had put out a report on February 3 when it had given a target of Rs 1,608 for Neul Labs. The stock crossed the target on February 8. There has been no brokerage report after that.
The stock is trading at Rs 2,639.2 as of this report, down 2.79%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
it is a super Sonic mesile and Burj KhalifaLike 0