New Delhi, Nov 24 (IANS) Biz2X, a subsidiary of Biz2Credit in India, on Thursday announced its plans to hire 250 people by next year.
The digital lending software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform recruited 220 people in 2022 across its India office, in addition to 30 contractual staff members.
Biz2X said it will hire personnel in the middle management roles with experience and expertise in domains such as data science, product development and management, front-end and back-end operations, among others.
The platform enables financial institutions to provide a customised online lending experience for their small and midsize business customers.
"Our focus is to attract and retain the right talent keeping in perspective the massive layoffs that are currently happening in the startup ecosystem," said Anupama Garg, CHRO and SVP, Biz2credit.
Some of the top academic institutions from which Biz2X has hired or is planning to hire from, includes IIT Roorkee, IIIT Sonepat, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani, NIT Delhi and Kurusksetra, Jaypee Institute of Technology, Maharaja Agrasen College, NSUT, Hansraj, Indraprastha university and Jamia Milia Islamia, among others.
Biz2Credit has over 750 employees globally, building next-generation business lending solutions.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.