By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- A slew of companies is lined up to conduct different corporate actions on Friday, including June quarterly earnings announcements and board meetings, among others.
Here are some non-exhaustive lists of multiple corporate actions to be conducted today and on the earnings results to be released on Saturday.
Companies Announcing Quarterly Earnings on Friday
- HDFC (NS: HDFC )
- Indian Oil Corporation (NS: IOC )
- NTPC (NS: NTPC )
- Cipla (NS: CIPL )
- Sun Pharma (NS: SUN )
- Ashok Leyland (NS: ASOK )
- DLF (NS: DLF )
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Cholamandalam (NS: CHLA ) Investment
- Nazara Technologies (NS: NAZA )
- CarTrade TechRain Industries
Quarterly Earnings on June 30
- Bank of Baroda (NS: BOB )
- DCB Bank (NS: DCBA )
- Indian Bank
- IDFC (NS: IDFC ) First Bank
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India (NS: MAHH )
Shares Going Ex-Dividend Dividend Today
- Emkay Global: Final dividend of Rs 1.25 apiece,
- AMI Organics: Final dividend of Rs 3 apiece,
- BCPL Railway: Final dividend of Rs 0.7 apiece,
- Clean Science: Final dividend of Rs 3.25 apiece,
- Sayaji Industries: Final dividend of Re 1 apiece,
- Vinyl Chemicals: Final and special dividends of Rs 5 apiece each,
- Navneet Education (NS: NAVN ): Final dividend of Rs 1.5 apiece,
- IP Rings: Final dividend of Rs 2 apiece,
- TCFC Finance: Final dividend of Rs 1.2 apiece,
- Gloster: Special dividend of Rs 10 apiece,
- Saint-Gobain: Special dividend of Rs 1.5 apiece
Record Date for Dividends
Annual General Meetings
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.