Construction stock jumps up to 18% after crossing bookings worth ₹ 1,100 Cr
Shares of Ashiana Housing (NS: AHFN ) rose by 18.04% on Wednesday’s early trades to reach an intraday high of ₹ 168.50apiece after the company announced that its annual bookings surpassed the guidance of ₹ 1,100 crores for the financial year 2022-23.
The company said that it has achieved an annual booking value of ₹ 1,278.84 crores (up to March 20, 2023) with a booking area of 25.21 lakh square feet. At 12:55 PM its shares were trading at ₹ 156.55 apiece, up 9.67%.
Moreover, the company has also received 351 expressions of interest (EOIs) in phase 2 of the ‘Ashiana Amarah’ project at Gurugram (Haryana), which consists of 224 units with a saleable area of 3.77 lakh square feet and the tentative sale value stood at ₹ 290 crores. The conversion of EOIs into bookings will commence in April 2023.
The company also informed the bourses that Phase 1 of the Ashiana Amarah project comprising 224 units was launched and fully sold in October 2022 with a sale value of ₹ 242.6 crores.
Ashiana Housing is a small-cap company with a market capitalization of ₹ 1461 crores. It has an ideal debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, but a negative return on equity of 0.95%. It has a dividend yield of 0.63%.
The company reported a total revenue of ₹ 129.93 crores in the October to December quarter of 2022, indicating an increase of 152.78% as compared to ₹ 51.4 crores reported in the corresponding quarter last year. It reported a profit of ₹ 9.05 crores against a loss of ₹ 3.84 crores in the corresponding quarter last year.
Written by Simran Bafna
The post Construction stock jumps up to 18% after crossing bookings worth ₹ 1,100 Cr appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or