Companies That are Expected to Make Dividend Announcement Next Week
By Puneet Sikka
Investing.com -- To reward their shareholders, companies often announce Dividends, and they are often regular in nature. The dividend yield is the percentage figure arrived at dividing the annual dividend payments per share by the current share price of the stock. Let's discuss the dividend yields of the companies that are expecting to announce it next week:
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (NS: RAIV ) The ex-Dividend payment date scheduled for this company is November 30th, while the actual payment date could be January 7th, 2022. The dividend yield of 4.33% is quite attractive as a dividend yield of between 2% and 6% are considered good,
Tiger Logistics India Ltd (BO: TIGE ): This company could announce its dividend on December 1st, 2021, while the actual payment date is expected to be December 21st, 2021. We could expect a dividend yield announcement of 1.2% from this company,
Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd (BO: BJST ): The expected dividend yield for Bajaj Steel is 0.34% with an announcement expected to come next Thursday and the actual dividend payment date on January 14th, 2022.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or