LONDON, Sept 13 (Reuters) - More Angolan cargoes for October loading were available for sale than previously thought, traders said on Wednesday, potentially weighing on values.
Offer levels were steady with dealing heard to be limited, suggesting a stand-off.
* Eight cargoes are still available from the October schedule, one trader said, plus as many as five more cargoes being re-offered. The November programme is expected to be released in coming days.
* Dalia was offered at around dated Brent plus 25 cents, steady.
* Nemba was offered at dated Brent plus 60 cents by Total, also unchanged.
* There are about 20 October-loading cargoes still available.
* Agbami was offered at dated Brent plus 60 cents a barrel, in line with Tuesday.
* Qua Iboe was offered at dated Brent plus $1.75 a barrel, with value pegged closer to dated plus $1.40.
* Forcados was last offered at dated Brent plus $2.00 and traders said there were still as many as eight cargoes of this grade available.
* Indian refiner BPCL is looking for West African grades in a tender it is running this week. The tender closes on Friday.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.