LONDON, Nov 10 (Reuters) - A handful of cargoes traded spot at the tail end of the week, after a number of large tenders were awarded and while Nigeria also launched its annual tender for year-long supplies.
* Nigerian state oil company NNPC on Friday published the invitation to tender for its 2018 crude oil contracts. Bids must be submitted by noon on Jan. 9, 2018. Qua Iboe was offered at dated Brent plus $1.30, steady from an offer level reported on Nov. 2. Several cargoes are available.
* Mercuria sold a cargo of Qua Iboe to U.S. refiner Delta, but this could not be immediately confirmed. The cargo is loading Dec. 10-11. Delta recently bought two cargoes of Agabmi from Chevron (NYSE:CVX).
* BP (LON:BP) was offering a cargo of Agbami at dated Brent plus 40 cents a barrel for December loading, a trader said. Statoil (OL:STL) and Vitol were still said to have their cargoes of Agbami available.
* About four cargoes of Bonga were on offer at close to dated Brent plus $1.40-$1.50 a barrel.
* About nine December-loading cargoes were still available, down from about a dozen earlier this week, a trader said, with some more potential re-offers expected next week.
* State oil company Sonangol was still offering a cargo of Dalia at dated Brent minus 50 cents a barrel.
* Unipec bought a cargo of Cabinda loading Dec. 18-19 from Eni.
* India's IOC awarded its latest December loading tender to Shell (LON:RDSa) to take Nigerian Agbami and Angolan Kissanje.
* Indonesia's Pertamina closed its January delivery tender on Wednesday with validity until Nov. 13.
* India's BPCL issued a buy tender for December and January-loading crude. The first part closed on Nov. 7 and the second on Nov. 9 with validity until Nov. 10.
* Uruguay's ANCAP closed a buy tender on Thursday. The firm was looking for a wide range of grades.
* Gambia plans to market two offshore oil blocks that African Petroleum AFPC.OL says it still legally holds, the country's minister of justice said on Friday.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.