KUALA LUMPUR, March 14 (Reuters) - The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures slid for a sixth consecutive session on Wednesday to their lowest in three months on pressure from expectations of lower demand in top importer India and rising domestic production. POI/
* U.S. wheat futures eased 1.2 percent on Wednesday, setting back on a mild round of profit taking after prices posted their biggest rally since last summer on Tuesday. GRA/
* Oil futures rallied about 2 percent on Wednesday as U.S. crude inventories unexpectedly fell and an official forecast of crude oil supply growth from the world's top producer was revised lower. O/R
* World equity markets advanced broadly on Wednesday after U.S. data again showed risk-friendly low inflation, which weakened the dollar, while Boeing (NYSE:BA) shares gained even as the United States said it would ground the company's 737 MAX aircraft. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > U.S. aims to cut Iran oil exports to under 1 mln bpd from May -sources > U.S. crude stockpiles drop unexpectedly last week -EIA > EXCLUSIVE-CERAWEEK-Exxon eyes Israel gas bid in major Middle East shift > China becomes world's biggest importer of rare earths - analysts > Venezuela's Jose oil terminal resumes shipments after blackout -sources, data DATA/EVENTS > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia's Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0042 GMT Contract
Month Last Chang
MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN MAY9
CBOT SOY OIL
MAR9 29.69 +0.00
0 INDIA PALM OIL
MAR9 527.6 -4.00 526.90 531.4
MAR9 766.8 +3.45 762.25 766.8
5490 NYMEX CRUDE
APR9 58.27 +0.01
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.