The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures rose nearly 2 percent on Tuesday, hitting their highest in nearly three weeks, as production rose more slowly than expected. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures declined for the first time in five sessions on Tuesday in a profit-taking and technical setback after notching 3-1/2-week highs a day earlier. GRA/
* U.S. crude oil prices on Wednesday rose above $50 per barrel for the first time in 2019 on hopes that Washington and Beijing can resolve a trade dispute that has triggered a global economic slowdown. O/R
* An index of world stock markets rose for the third straight session on Tuesday, with investors hopeful that the United States and China would strike a deal to end their months-long trade war that has hurt financial markets. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > China gives long-awaited GM crop approvals amid U.S. trade talks > Monsanto (NYSE:MON) patent victory seen as a boost for biotech investment in India > EXCLUSIVE-Top suspect in Vitol, Glencore (LON:GLEN) Brazil bribery case arrested in U.S. -court > COLUMN-Commodity markets back Beijing's stimulus, await trade talks: Russell > BP (LON:BP) unlocks a billion oil barrels in Gulf of Mexico with new technology > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Industry regulator the Malaysian Palm Oil Board releases Malaysia's December palm oil data on Jan 10.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0053 GMT Contract
High Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
172 CHINA SOYOIL
1916 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
1322 INDIA SOYOIL
17250 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.