The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures rose to an over two-month high on Wednesday evening, charting a second straight day of gains, as traders forecast declining production in the coming months and improving export data. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures rebounded on Wednesday, posting gains for the fifth session in six on hopes that China will accelerate its purchases of U.S. agricultural products following three days of trade talks with the United States this week. GRA/
* Oil prices dipped on Thursday on swelling U.S. supply, although the mood in global markets was increasingly confident amid hopes the United States and China may soon end trade disputes that have undermined global economic growth. O/R
* Stocks around the world extended recent gains and oil prices jumped on Wednesday on optimism the United States and China may be inching toward a trade deal, soothing fears of an all-out trade war and its possible impact on global growth. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > Brazil soy crop view cut to 116.9 mln tonnes amid dry spell -AgRural > EU trade chief says U.S. talks will not include agriculture > COLUMN-Is China really on the brink of ramping up U.S. ag purchases? -Braun > China's approval of DowDuPont soy poses challenge to Bayer (DE:BAYGN) > Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) cuts 2019 oil price view on high supplies, slowing China imports > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia's Jan 1-10 palm oil export data on Jan 10. > Industry regulator the Malaysian Palm Oil Board releases Malaysia's December palm oil data on Jan 10.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0112 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
946 CHINA SOYOIL
0 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
1237 INDIA SOYOIL
7980 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.